Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: What are you doing right now??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mangiferaindicamango's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm doing homework,working,getting over the flu,and amusing myself with the puter [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    And you?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Sitting here, waiting for you to come back, starting to get ready to go out with my brother for a lil bit and most of all Loving & Missing you [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    *sittin here waitin for my water to boil for my lasagne...YUMMY!!!!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Mmmmmmmmm.....yummy [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Can I come over for dinner Tracy? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mangiferaindicamango's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me too. please please please [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    jus hope i keep a close eye on it *L*
    sure ya can
    *tryin to take yer advice* its hard as hell, but it sounds like a good idea

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I know it's hard girl *hugs ya
    BUT remember what I told ya, mango and I will be here for you no matter what ok? [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member mangiferaindicamango's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup..yup ...yup [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    ..........is working.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member mangiferaindicamango's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess i'll be doing what i do for a while..then retire early.The man won't keep me down..I love what i do, day in and day out..bumps in the road..hard times, just make ya stronger..Nothing stops mio [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •